- NEW – Workshop at Prana Yoga Studio, Edmonton, AB, Canada
- NEW – Five Koshas Workshop in London, UK
- NEW – Workshop at The Yoga Hub in Dublin, Ireland
2015 Workshop Dates:
Prana Yoga Studio, Edmonton, Canada - Sunday June 14, 2015
Topic of study coming soon.
Registration: Please contact www.pranayogastudio.ca
The Five Koshas – Pancha Maya Koshas Workshop in London, UK
April 11-12, 2015
Location: Trinity Laban Conservatoire, Creekside, Greenwich, London SE8 3DZ
Cost: £150 for the weekend
CPD certificate of attendance is included
To Register, contact Yog Sundari 07919 143 194
Workshop Description: The Five Koshas ~ A Holistic Yogic Journey
Asana, Pranayama, Chanting, Visualization, Relaxation & Meditation
Join Yogrishi Vishvketu (Vishva-ji) for a weekend of exploration through The Five Koshas.
- Anamaya Kosha (food sheath): physical practices
- Pranamaya Kosha (pranic sheath): pranayama practices
- Manomaya Kosha (mind sheath): mantra practices
- Vijnanamaya Kosha (insight sheath): yoga nidra
- Anandamaya Kosha (bliss sheath): meditations
Akhanda means whole, indivisible and unbroken tradition. Akhanda Yoga is an all encompassing holistic practice, Vishva-ji will delve into The Five Koshas and their applications in asana, pranayama and meditation practices, this will enhance your knowledge of the relationship between The Five Koshas and your yoga practice.This knowledge will undoubtedly refine and redefine the way you practice and if applicable how you teach yoga. Over the weekend Vishva-ji will guide you through an ever deepening journey through these five layers of being.
ALL ARE WELCOME
- Beginners and seasoned yoga practitioners to deepen your practice
- New yoga teachers to refine your teaching skills and for continuing education
- Yoga teachers in training
- Experienced yoga teachers for professional development and inspiration
- Anyone with a desire to return to wholeness through yoga
YOGRISHI VISHVKETU (VISHVA-JI)
Vishva-ji has studied and practised Hatha and Raja yoga and the Vedic healing arts in northern India since childhood. He went on to attain a Bachelor’s degree from a renowned Sports College with a specialization in yoga and its use in optimizing athletic performance, followed an MA and PhD in Yoga Philosophy. He moved to Canada in 2001, and began to teach internationally, bringing a passion for breath-work and his fun-loving nature to the classes.
Vishva-ji offers holistic yoga workshops internationally, incorporating diverse aspects of the practice: asana, pranayama, cleansing kriyas, subtle anatomy, Ayurveda and Vedic chanting. He calls this holistic style of teaching Akhanda Yoga, meaning whole and indivisible.
Vishva-ji also teaches Yoga Alliance registered 200-hour and 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training (YTT). He offers international programs in London, Canada and Rishikesh (India), where he founded Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram, a space for East-West transformational experiences.
Workshop with Vishva-ji in Dublin, Ireland April 25, 2015 at The Yoga Hub
Details coming soon.