Creative things that Yoga Family members (colleagues, graduates and friends) are doing.
- Daniel Morneau produces spiritual films.
- Dale Miles sells unique, ecological meditation furniture. Check it out at www.stillnessroom.com
- Hope McAllister Miller is a teacher and writer of creative non-fiction.
- Kamia Shepard (Durga) has written the book “The Seventh Sister; a Story of the Divine Feminine”.
A free excerpt can be found at www.booklocker.com/books/3353.html.
It can be ordered from Barnes and Noble at www.bn.com or at www.amazon.com
- Mariellen Ward is a travel writer who specializes in writing about spiritual India. Her dynamic blog is at
- Tania Ibrahim (Geetika) is a nutritionist with a particular interest in Ayurvedic nutrition. Her blog can be found at: www.earthrootshealthshoppe.com
- Tiffany Brulotte has recently sung a kiirtan CD which you can find at:
http://tiffanybrulotte.bandcamp.com or www.cdbaby.com/cd/TiffanyBrulotte
- Tiziana Stupia has written a book about her spiritual travels in India called Meeting Shiva. Look for a description of Yogi Vishvketu and Anand Prakash Ashram in the book! She also writes a blog of her over-land travels to India and elsewhere on www.tizianastupia.com.
- Andrea Olivera’s Centre for Ayurveda Rituals – “Ayur” (life) “Veda” (knowledge) is the science of health, awareness, and self-realization. Ayurveda”s documented beginnings reach 5,000 years into the past. It”s early authors were the great sages of India whose patient observation of the universal elements and their role in the well being of humans led to an elaborate and highly detailed health system known as Ayurveda. At the core of Ayurveda is the understanding that health is established and preserved through balance and counterbalances. Each individual is unique so harmony must be brought forth from within.